Cyber Security Analyst
Collaborative. Innovative. High Performer.
Cyber Awareness Strategies
Designed & implemented gamified security awareness training pilot of 180 people across a large financial organisation – 9.5/10 satisfaction rating with the training.
Designed & implemented first phishing simulation within a large financial organisation.
Organisation-wide information security awareness surveys and evaluation.
Information security learning modules developed and implemented
Third Party Security Assessments
Completed over 100 TPAs with additional consulting as required.
Reported against NIST 800-53 (Rev 4) and ISO27001:2013 and SOC2 Type II.
Significantly improved a large financial organisation’s risk management maturity score over a 6 month period.
Contributed to Risk Management Audit.
Penetration testing scoping, implementation and management of findings.
Exemption management and annual reviews.
Sourced and contracted external vendors to assist with information security strategies.
Provided security advice on procurement, projects and new initiatives.
Policies & Standards
Drafted, reviewed and implemented a number of core information security organisational policies and standards.
Contributes to monthly security operations reports for the Leadership Team and Board.
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Computer Science) – Distinction – QUT
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking – TAFE Qld
- Cybersecurity Frameworks (NIST 800:53, ISO27001:2013, SOC2 Type II, ASD Essential 8)
- Network Infrastructure
- LAN, WAN
- CISCO Routers & Switches
- Office 365 Web & Email Security
- Active Directory
- Symantec End Point Protection
Interpersonal & Communication
- Experienced in forming strong technical and non-technical stakeholder relationships.
- Strong written and report writing skills.
- Demonstrated high levels of verbal interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective internal team engagement skills and strategies.
- Highly collaborative and consultative team approach.
- Demonstrated capability to work autonomously.
- Results-focussed high achiever with a creative and positive can-do attitude.
- Demonstrated expertise in working in cross-functional and remote teams.
- Innovative, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Highly adaptable and a quick learner. Welcomes stretch goals.
- Approachable, friendly and effective team player.